If oneday we can code without touching the keyboard.
Blockly is one of the visual programming language. More interesting is that it can be done in multiple languages.
Imaging that tommorrow my grandmother can write a program in 5 minutes, I shall find another job 🙂
We can find the link to “play” with this language :
Good news !
From mac os 10.8, it begins to support Github, we don’t need to install a third-part application, sounds good.
After got a try, it is really good, just create a repository and do the git init command, after we can clone the existing project or create a new one.
C’est pas fini. That’s not all, Github provided several methods to visualize the project.
And I found a very useful, even better than Sublime, because it doesn’t need to make the complex configuration, and easy to install the tools, for example, vim mode etc.
What, why TDD :
Test-driven development, or TDD, is an AGILE methodology that flips the development lifecycle by ensuring that tests are written first, before the code is implemented, and that tests drive the development (and are not just used as a validation tool).
The tenets of TDD are simple:
• Code is written only when there is a failing test that requires the code to pass
• The bare minimum amount of code is written to ensure that the test passes
• Duplication is removed at every step
• Once all tests are passing, the next failing test is added for the next required functionality.
These simple rules ensure that:
• Your code develops organically, and that every line of code written is purposeful.
• Your code remains highly modular, cohesive, and reusable (as you need to be able to test it).
• You provide a comprehensive array of tests to prevent future breakages and bugs.
• The tests also act as specification, and thus documentation, for future needs and changes
Ref from AngularJS of O’Reilly by Brad Green & Sbyam Sesbadri